Five Steps To Becoming Our Client
Finally, you can enjoy the benefits of having your employees stay in your office. Here are a few easy steps you can follow, and you’ll be on your way to getting a free office vending machine.
1. You can schedule an appointment for a site visit.
2. Our Business Development Officer will conduct a feasibility study to determine the following:
- Allocated space and machine set up location. The machine must be placed in a well-ventilated area, away from excessive heat. It should also have high foot traffic.
- The entrance with the easiest access to delivery. The doors and pathways should have enough clearance to bigger machines.
- The electrical outlet must conform to the requirements.
- Our widest products ranges from snack food to cold can drinks to satisfy the preferences of your employees.
3. You will receive a proposal that incorporates the items discussed during the feasibility study.
4. Once our proposal is approved, we will sign a contract based on our agreed terms.
5. We will deliver the vending machine within 10 to 15 working days.
We offer Free Consultation service to discuss the most appropriate vending solution for your specific needs.
If you have any questions or want to contact us, fill out the machine request form below so we can properly assist you. We will call you at a time convenient for you.
We look forward to serving you.