Innovend Corporation (the “Company”) is committed to protect and respect your personal data privacy. It is our obligation to notify you, our clients or business partners, on how we collect, use, process and protect your personal information pursuant to Republic Act No. 10173, otherwise known as the “Data Privacy Act of 2012”, its implementing rules and regulations, issuances, policies, and other applicable laws.
Personal Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, Personal Information refers to any information, whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of the individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual. We shall be collecting the following Personal Information from you.
- Customer Online Feedback or Website User Inquiry. Information submitted through the website contact page or inquiry form which includes but not limited to the end user’s or customer’s name, email address, and contact number (landline or mobile).
- Social Media User Inquiry and Information. Upon inquiry or feedback coursed through social media or networking sites, personal data such as name, contact details, and location may be collected.
- Customer or Client Query or Request. Upon customer or client’s call through Company’s hotline number (i.e., +632 8477-3333), our Customer Care Department may obtain information such as name, location, e-mail address, and contact details.
- Client Information. Upon the interest of a customer to avail of our product and/or service, a Client Information Form is provided by our sales representative to the customer and it requires name, signature, and contact details. This is part of our account acquisition protocol.
- GSG Account Information. For clients who availed of Grab-Scan-Go or GSG service, personal data (e.g., index fingerprint specimen, mobile phone number, full name, e-mail addresses, gender, and birth date) are collected for account registration in the GSG store self-service kiosk.
All Personal Information provided to the Company are utilized mainly to conduct the business purposes of the Company and to perform our obligations arising from contracts entered into with our clients or business partners.
By providing Personal Information through the above mentioned channels or means, it is understood that you are allowing the Company to collect, use, process and share your information with Innovend Corporation, its affiliated organizations or subsidiaries, and third parties under legitimate purposes or bounded by duly signed contracts or agreements.
Protection Measure and Storage
The Company is committed to protect and ensure the security of any Personal Information you provide to us. We implement reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect such information against natural dangers such as accidental loss or destruction, and human dangers such as unauthorized access or disclosure, fraudulent misuse, unlawful destruction, alteration and contamination. Thus, we store information through the implementation of technical solutions, security practices and processes on both manual and electronic platforms.
Access and Correction
The Personal Information must be accurate, complete, not misleading and kept up-to-date. Should you be made aware of any inaccurate, incomplete or misleading Personal Information or where the Personal Information previously provided to us have become incorrect or out of date, kindly notify us at the contact hereunder.
Upon due notification to the Company and subject to the requirements of the Data Privacy Act of 2012, you may request access to and correction of your Personal Information.
The Company will use your Personal Information for as long as necessary to satisfy the purposes for which your Personal Information was collected or to comply with applicable laws. We shall undertake to ensure that all Personal Information is destroyed or permanently deleted if it is no longer required for the purposes for which it was to be processed.
Changes on our Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice will continue to remain in effect unless otherwise directed by the Company. This notice may be modified by the Company and any modification will be posted in the Company’s website.
Inquiries and Concerns